Businesses like yours need a solution like this.
The SBAC and MB Financial Bank have partnered to bring SBAC members a small business credit card that offers several of the consumer protections available on personal cards with the more robust online account management business people need.
The MB Platinum MasterCard® Business Card1 is powered by MB Financial Bank. MB is a Chicago-area bank that specializes in providing banking services for businesses. To learn more about MB, visit www.mbfinancial.com.
The MB Platinum MasterCard® Business Card:
- Provides a 45-day notice period before any change in terms, rates or fees
- Has uniform credit card payment due dates every month
- Will apply any rate increases only to new purchases made after any rate change becomes effective.
- There will be no rate increases for the first twelve months after account opening.
For additional protections, please see the MB Platinum MasterCard Business Card Terms and Conditions.
The MB Business Card comes with convenient and easy-to-use online management tools:
- Track spending
- View transactions
- Manage payments
- Get additional cards for up to 25 employees
- Take advantage of Platinum benefits including extended MasterRental® insurance coverage, purchase assurance and zero liability for unauthorized purchases.
- Earn automatic rebates on qualified purchases made at participating merchants with MasterCard Easy Savings®, MasterCard® exclusive program for business card users.
- Receive one My Bank My Rewards program point for every dollar spent on all purchases.2
The rewards – travel, merchandise and more
Reduce the cost of business travel by using your rewards points.
When it comes to airline travel, there are:
- No blackout dates
- No advance notice requirements
- No round trip requirements
You can also redeem points for brand-name merchandise, gift cards or cash.3
Choose the rewards that are best for your business.
A special offer for SBAC members
New SBAC card holders will earn 5,000 bonus rewards points just for making the first purchase with the card within 60 days of account opening.4
Spend $1,000 or more in the first 90 days after account opening and you’ll be awarded an additional 5,000 points.
Click here and you will be linked to a secure online application. Only approved applications submitted through the SBAC site are eligible to receive the official SBAC-designed card. From time to time, special programs or promotions may also be available to SBAC cardholders.
1 See the MB Financial Bank, N.A. Credit Card Application Disclosure for important information about account terms, rates and fees. MB Platinum MasterCard Business Card subject to credit approval. The Card is issued by MB Financial Bank, N.A. pursuant to a license from MasterCard International, Inc.
2 View complete Rewards program terms and conditions at mybankmyrewards.com
3 To shop, go to mybankmyrewards.com
4 On qualifying purchases made within 60 days of credit card account open date.