SBAC Connects is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of the Knowledge Exchange. Please mark your calendars for our kick-off event which will take place on November 5th at 20 S. Clark, 14th Floor, Chicago, Illinois.
During our kick-off event on November 5th we will be holding a Knowledge Exchange Panel. Panelists will discuss the various ways to obtain funding and will offer tips and insights related to the funding process, in addition to providing an overview of the SBAC Connects program/mission.
Speakers and topics will include (click here to read more about the panelists an event):
- Steve Jaffe, eDot – SBAC Connects
- Chuck Gitles, American Chartered Bank – Traditional Lending
- Greg Faust, Capital Resource Solutions – Alternative Lending
- Sebastian Villareal, LendSquare – Crowdsourcing
- Mark Summe, Hadley Capital – Angel Investing
- Michael Bromiley, Gentry Venture Partners – Venture Capital/Private Equity
- Leslee Cohen, Hershman Cohen – Corporate Legal Issues
11:30- 12:00pm Lunch and Networking
12:00 – 12:15pm Moderator Introduces Panelists
12:15 â€“ 1:15pm Panelists Presentations
1:15 – 1:30pm Open Q&A Between Audience and Panelists
The price for the panel and lunch is $10 for members and $15 for non members.
To register for this event please email Stephanie at email@example.com.