- About Us
- SBAC Events
- Member Benefits
- LAND OF LINCOLN HEALTH
- Healthcare Marketplace
- Strategic Partnerships
- MB/SBAC Credit Card
- SBAC Marketplace
- SBAC Connects
- Affiliate Programs
- Education & Resources
- Office Sharing
- Office Depot Program
- Bulletin Board
- Multiple Employer Plan
- PROFESSIONAL GROUPS
- SBAC Perks
- TMA PRO BONO PROGRAM
- SBAC BLOG
A non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, networking, support services and educational programs.
Sales: How to Increase Revenue and Make Big Things Happen!
Date and Time:Thu, 05/16/2013 - 6:00am - 8:00am
Location:The Parthenon - 314 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60661
Whether you work directly in sales or are a business owner who also wears a sales hat, you won’t want to miss this educational event that will lead you to define your brand, build trusted relationships, sell without selling and get your foot in the door.
Learn new sales techniques and get sage advice from our exert panelists made up of sales coaches and national sales department managers. If you want increase your business and start seeing results, register for our seminar today where you’ll learn how to:
- Build and maintain a consistent brand identity
- Generate qualified prospects
- Get your foot in the door
- Understand the differences between selling to large and small companies
- Access and influence the decision makers in the company
- Provide real solutions to your clients’ needs
- Guide prospects through purchasing decisions
- Build a client fan base
- Retain customers and increase new business
Panelists for the event include:
- Sam Kashy, Tandem HR
- Steve Fretzin, Sales Results
- Robert Lambert, Samurai Business Group
- Melissa Ryzy, News Web Radio
Pamela Marte with Inside/Out Coaching will moderate the event.
Tickets at the door, which include lunch, are $25 for SBAC members and $30 for non-members.
We will close the payment link at 5pm the day before the event. If you have any questions please contact Stephanie at Stephanie@sbacil.org.
Submitted by SBAC News on Sat, 01/19/2013 - 5:18pm