The Small Business Advocacy Council is a non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through advocacy, support services and educational programs. The SBAC is effective because we are laser-focused on the needs of small businesses and our efforts are tailored to be hyper-local, so that we can be responsive to what our membership really cares about.
Now more than ever, small businesses need to have a seat at the table with decision makers. As a non-partisan organization, the SBAC works with elected officials from both sides of the aisle – anyone willing to stand up on behalf of the small business community. We put progress over partisanship, advocating for a functional government focused on policies to help Illinois not only get back on track, but thrive!
JOIN Cost: $35 / month, $90 / quarter, or $300 / year
- Unlimited access to all chapter events
- Unlimited access to educational programs/discounted ticket fees
- Unlimited access to all advocacy programs/discounted ticket fees
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy initiatives on a local, state and federal level – including trips to Springfield and Washington, DC.
- Valuable discounts on vendors and services through the Member Affinity Programs, SBAC Marketplace and Office Sharing Program.
- Stay updated on the latest ways to advocate, network and grow your businesses through SBAC to newsletters and official content.
Pro Partner Program
JOIN Cost: $1500 / year
As vital supporters of the SBAC, Pro Partners, in addition to the benefits provided to general members, receive many additional networking and advertising opportunities within the organization.
- Attend monthly group meetings with SBAC Leadership.
- Listed on SBAC website and the advertising section in our Advocacy Awards Program.
- Receive Pro Partner connections and introductions. View Pro Partners Directory here.