SBAC Membership Programs
If you are interested in getting involved in public policy, consider joining our Advocate Program.
• Attend Policy Committee Meetings
• Advocate with the SBAC on behalf of small business in Springfield and DC
• Stay updated on the political issues affecting the small business community
SBAC Members receive the same benefits as Advocates, as well as other advantages helpful for small business owners. View our Member Directory here.
• Unlimited access to all chapter events
• Take advantage of member benefits programs, including our office sharing program, SBAC Marketplace and more.
• Network, learn, and grow your business
Cost: $35 / month, $90 / quarter, or $300 / year
Pro Partner Program
As vital supporters of the SBAC, Pro Partners benefit from many additional networking and advertising opportunities within the organization. View our list of Pro Partners here.
• Attend monthly group meetings with SBAC Leadership
• Listed on SBAC website and the advertising section in our Awards Dinner Program
• Receive Pro Partner connections and introductions
Cost: $1500 / year
Compare the benefits of these three programs with this PDF File.