The SBAC is the effective, non-partisan voice of small business in Chicagoland. We are a member driven 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit organization empowering small businesses through advocacy, networking, educational programs and exclusive benefits.
JOIN Cost: $300 / year
If you have questions about the benefits of membership or payment options,
please contact our Membership Director, Kathi Quinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited access to all chapter events
- Unlimited access to educational programs/discounted ticket fees
- Unlimited access to all advocacy programs/discounted ticket fees
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy initiatives on a local, state and federal level – including trips to Springfield and Washington, DC.
- Valuable discounts on vendors and services through the Member Affinity Programs, SBAC Marketplace and Office Sharing Program.
- Stay updated on the latest ways to advocate, network and grow your businesses through SBAC to newsletters and official content.
Premier Advocate Program
JOIN Cost: $1500 / year
As vital supporters of the SBAC, Premier Advocates, in addition to the benefits provided to general members, receive many additional networking and advertising opportunities within the organization.
- Attend monthly group meetings with SBAC Leadership.
- Listed on SBAC website and the advertising section in our Advocacy Awards Program.
- Opportunity to provide content for the SBAC News Blog and social media related to your industry and involvement in the SBAC.
- Your name, company name, and link to company website included in quarterly newsletters to entire membership.
- Receive Premier Advocate connections and introductions. View the Premier Advocate Directory here.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a Member: Join the SBAC Today!
1. ADVOCATE – Make your voice heard on issues that impact your business:
• The SBAC is a non-partisan organization – focused on empowering small businesses, not playing politics.
• Attend SBAC Policy Committee Meetings to weigh in on the issues facing the small business community.
• Participate in grassroots advocacy efforts, spreading our message throughout the Chicagoland area.
• Directly engage with elected officials on a local, state and federal level.
• Join fellow small business professionals on advocacy trips to Springfield and Washington, DC.
2. NETWORK – Create valuable connections and professional relationships:
• Network with fellow small business owners across our seven regional chapters (over 40 events per month).
• Network with other small business owners and collaborate with them to expand your business.
• Become involved in committees, such as the Young Professionals Board or Women in Business.
• Move up in leadership roles in the organization to help support your fellow members
3. LEARN – Expand your business knowledge
• Participate in various educational events and learn best practices from your fellow members.
• Attend speaker events, panels, workshops and conferences sponsored by the SBAC and partner organizations.
4. EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS – Take advantage of member benefits to save on everyday expenses
• Cut costs by using discounted services in the SBAC Marketplace and our Office Sharing Program
• Enjoy exclusive savings from key partner Affinity Programs.
5. BE MORE THAN A NUMBER – The SBAC is unique because we are laser-focused small business issues.
• The SBAC focus is hyper-local, so that we can be responsive to your needs.
• SBAC leadership and staff are always available to help and are want your suggestions to increase our impact!
• The SBAC is a trusted voice for the small business community and leadership is often featured in publications throughout Chicagoland.