The SBAC is the effective, non-partisan voice of small business in Chicagoland. We are a member driven 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit organization empowering small businesses through advocacy, networking, educational programs and exclusive benefits.
JOIN Cost: $300 / year
If you have questions about the benefits of membership or payment options,
please contact our Membership Director, Kathi Quinn, at email@example.com.
- Unlimited access to all chapter events
- Unlimited access to educational programs/discounted ticket fees
- Unlimited access to all advocacy programs/discounted ticket fees
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy initiatives on a local, state and federal level – including trips to Springfield and Washington, DC.
- Valuable discounts on vendors and services through the Member Affinity Programs, SBAC Marketplace and Office Sharing Program.
- Stay updated on the latest ways to advocate, network and grow your businesses through SBAC to newsletters and official content.
Premier Advocate Program
JOIN Cost: $1500 / year
As vital supporters of the SBAC, Premier Advocates, in addition to the benefits provided to general members, gain access to exclusive events to connect with other key small business leaders and special promotional opportunities:
- Step outside the conference room for exclusive once a month group meetings with SBAC Leadership at locations around the region that represent the best and brightest in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Be recognized for your support on the SBAC website, quarterly e-newsletters to the entire membership, and inside the advertising section in our Advocacy Awards Program.
- Provide content for the SBAC News Blog and social media related to your industry and involvement in the organization.
- Receive Premier Advocate connections and introductions. View the Premier Advocate Directory here.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a Member: Join the SBAC Today!
1. ADVOCATE – Make your voice heard on issues that impact your business:
• The SBAC is a non-partisan organization – focused on empowering small businesses, not playing politics.
• Attend SBAC Policy Committee Meetings to weigh in on the issues facing the small business community.
• Participate in grassroots advocacy efforts, spreading our message throughout the Chicagoland area.
• Directly engage with elected officials on a local, state and federal level.
• Join fellow small business professionals on advocacy trips to Springfield and Washington, DC.
2. NETWORK – Create valuable connections and professional relationships:
• Network with fellow small business owners across our seven regional chapters (over 40 events per month).
• Network with other small business owners and collaborate with them to expand your business.
• Become involved in committees, such as the Young Professionals Board or Women in Business.
• Move up in leadership roles in the organization to help support your fellow members
3. LEARN – Expand your business knowledge
• Participate in various educational events and learn best practices from your fellow members.
• Attend speaker events, panels, workshops and conferences sponsored by the SBAC and partner organizations.
4. EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS – Take advantage of member benefits to save on everyday expenses
• Cut costs by using discounted services in the SBAC Marketplace and our Office Sharing Program
• Enjoy exclusive savings from key partner Affinity Programs.
5. BE MORE THAN A NUMBER – The SBAC is unique because we are laser-focused small business issues.
• The SBAC focus is hyper-local, so that we can be responsive to your needs.
• SBAC leadership and staff are always available to help and are want your suggestions to increase our impact!
• The SBAC is a trusted voice for the small business community and leadership is often featured in publications throughout Chicagoland.