Thank you for contacting State Senator Tom Cullerton about LLC fee reform legislation.
Your engagement makes a difference!
Top 5 Reasons to Become a Member:
JOIN the SBAC Today!
1. ADVOCATE – Make your voice heard on issues that impact your business:
• The SBAC is a non-partisan organization – focused on empowering small businesses, not playing politics.
• Attend SBAC Policy Committee Meetings to weigh in on the issues facing the small business community.
• Participate in grassroots advocacy efforts, spreading our message throughout the Chicagoland area.
• Directly engage with elected officials on a local, state and federal level.
• Join fellow small business professionals on advocacy trips to Springfield and Washington, DC.
2. NETWORK – Create valuable connections and professional relationships:
• Network with fellow small business owners across our seven regional chapters (over 40 events per month).
• Network with other small business owners and collaborate with them to expand your business.
• Become involved in committees, such as the Young Professionals Board or Women in Business.
• Move up in leadership roles in the organization to help support your fellow members
3. LEARN – Expand your business knowledge
• Participate in various educational events and learn best practices from your fellow members.
• Attend speaker events, panels, workshops and conferences sponsored by the SBAC and partner organizations.
4. EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS – Take advantage of member benefits to save on everyday expenses
• Cut costs by using discounted services in the SBAC Marketplace and our Office Sharing Program
• Enjoy exclusive savings from key partner Affinity Programs.
5. BE MORE THAN A NUMBER – The SBAC is unique because we are laser-focused small business issues.
• The SBAC focus is hyper-local, so that we can be responsive to your needs.
• SBAC leadership and staff are always available to help and are want your suggestions to increase our impact!
• The SBAC is a trusted voice for the small business community and leadership is often featured in publications throughout Chicagoland.