The SBAC Women in Business Group was established as a forum for women in business to network with each other and to work collectively to address the unique challenges that women face in the workplace. It is a dynamic community that continues to grow and is one of the most successful SBAC committees in bringing in new members and hosting high caliber events.
By the numbers:
- 4 new WIB Group Committee Leaders this year
- 15 confirmed events on the calendar in 2018 — breakfasts, lunches and after hours
- 15 is the minimum number of attendees at any WIB event this year
- 44 guests (prospective members and new networking connections!) attended the 2018 education lunches
- 80 attendees have come to the new North Shore networking luncheons this year
Ready to get plugged in? Register now for the August 1st Education Luncheon!