SBAC Now to Launch at August 13 Venture Pitch Session ~ Save the Date: The Business Event on October 30 ~ SBACed.com: your one-stop-shop for education ~ Retirement Plan Exchange
Join us for another exciting SBAC Now Venture Pitch Session this Wednesday featuring four innovative Chicagoland companies
- Our SBAC Now program (www.sbacnow.com) connects businesses with
capital, along with related education and resources, including pitch
- Learn more about SBAC Now as we launch the program at our Venture
Pitch Session on Wednesday, August 13 at Arnstein and Lehr, located at
120 S Riverside Plaza, Suite 1200, in Chicago from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Steven Miller with Origin Ventures (formerly with Quill Corporation
which sold to Staples, achieving a $1B exit) will be the keynote speaker
- You won’t want to miss these four innovative companies that will be pitching:
Gusto is a communication platform that provides a single view of your digital
life, improving email, productivity, and digital organization for the
world, on mobile, desktop, and the web.
Appoet is building new avenues to provide uninhibited access to the digital
worldâ€™s opportunities in the physical world through an instant and
immediate communication tool, Infused.
Whoozat is a communication platform based on groups and location. Our tool-set uses geo-location technology embedded in mobile devices to engage and locate groups of friends, co-workers, and people users care about across a broad range of applications.
Bellhop delivers your packages to you at your most convenient time so you never miss a package again.
- Advance tickets, including appetizers, beer, wine and other refreshments, are $20. Head over to our calendar or click here to learn more and register.
Save the Date: The Business Event is on October 30
- For the fourth year in a row, the SBAC and Jewish B2B team up to empower and connect small businesses!
- This year’s event will be held at Block Thirty-Seven in Chicago from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Business Event provides a fantastic forum to introduce your business, make valuable connections, learn and grow as a community.
- Join our over 100 vendors, thousands of business networkers and prominent workshop presenters that will be participating at this amazing and FREE event.
- Click here to register and reserve your booth!
SBACed.com: your one-stop shop for all your small business education and resource needs
- SBAC has launched our new educational portal: www.SBACed.com
- Help your business grow and succeed by finding educational events
and webinars hosted by local business organizations and members across
the Chicagoland area, along with business books authored by our members
- Need to find resources to help your small business grow? Find
organizations in your area that provide what you need including hiring
incentives, one-on-one counseling, financing, training and more
- If you provide educational business programming and/or resources and
would like to share them on our site, please contact Kristin Tews at
Small Business Retirement Plans
Plan for your future and attract quality employees with SBAC Retirement Plan Exchange
- The SBAC has partnered with the Transamerica Retirement Plan ExchangeÂ® to extend the benefits of the Exchange to you and your employees, which include:
a professional TPA and 3(16) Plan Administrator to reduce your plan and administration responsibility
potential reduced expenses through the Exchange versus operating your own â€œstand aloneâ€ plan
all the features and benefits you need to benefit your specific companyâ€™s demographics and budget.
- You can also take advantage of a robust investments, online account management and educational support with the Exchange.
- To learn more about the Retirement Plan Exchange offered through SBAC, head over to our Member Benefits > Affiliate Programs > Retirement Plan for more information