SBAC Now to Launch at August 13 Venture Pitch Session ~ SBACed.com: your one-stop-shop for education ~ Online Member Directory
Join us for another exciting SBAC Now Venture Pitch Session featuring four diverse Chicagoland companies
- Our SBAC Now program (www.sbacnow.com) connects businesses with capital, along with related education and resources, including pitch sessions
- Learn more about SBAC Now as we launch the program at our Venture Pitch Session on Wednesday, August 13 at Arnstein and Lehr, located at 120 S Riverside Plaza, Suite 1200, in Chicago from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Steven Miller with Origin Ventures (formerly with Quill Corporation which sold to Staples, achieving a $1B exit) will be the keynote speaker
- You won’t want to miss these four innovative companies that will be pitching:
Gusto is a communication platform that provides a single view of your digital
life, improving email, productivity, and digital organization for the
world, on mobile, desktop, and the web.
Appoet is building new avenues to provide uninhibited access to the digital
worldâ€™s opportunities in the physical world through an instant and
immediate communication tool, Infused.
Whoozat is a communication platform based on groups and location. Our tool-set
uses geo-location technology embedded in mobile devices to engage and
locate groups of friends, co-workers, and people users care about across
a broad range of applications.
Bellhop delivers your packages to you at your most convenient time so you never miss a package again.
- Advance tickets, including appetizers, beer, wine and other refreshments, are $20.
- Head over to our calendar or click here to learn more and register.
SBACed.com: your one-stop shop for all your small business education and resource needs
- SBAC has launched our new educational portal: www.SBACed.com
- Help your business grow and succeed by finding educational events
and webinars hosted by local business organizations and members across
the Chicagoland area, along with business books authored by our members
- Need to find resources to help your small business grow? Find
organizations in your area that provide what you need including hiring
incentives, one-on-one counseling, financing, training and more
- If you provide educational business programming and/or resources and
would like to share them on our site, please contact Kristin Tews at
SBAC Member Directory Pages
- Did you know as an SBAC member you have your own business directory page on our web site?
- Not only can members find you and learn more about your business,
you can search for SBAC members and their contact information here by
industry for referrals, networking and partnership opportunities! Check
- Head over to MEMBERSHIP > MEMBER DIRECTORY on the web site or search your business name in our search field at the top right of the screen to find your listing.
- If you have any changes to your directory page, please email Jake Zine, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com.