Do you have an idea to pitch? Sign up here for the SBAC Connects Venture Pitch Session
Join us at our SBAC Connects Venture Pitch Session, where aspiring entrepreneurs and mid-sized businesses in growth mode seeking investments for their products or services will present pitches to accredited investors and other interested parties. The session will be held at the Mid-America Club, 200 E. Randolph St., Floor 80, on Wednesday, September 18th from 5pm to 9pm.
Whether you’re interested in investing in a new business venture, want to learn how to make an effective pitch, or you’re curious to see a pitch session live, you won’t want to miss our inaugural Venture Pitch session at the beautiful Mid-America Club, co-sponsored by www.VentureConnects.biz and www.MeetAdvisors.com.
Agenda for SBAC â€œVenture Pitchâ€ session Sep 18th, 2013:
- Happy Hour (5-6 pm)
- Kickoff: SBAC/ Venture Connects/ MeetAdvisors (5:45-6:00)
- Welcome: City of Chicago Treasurer Stephanie Neely
- Keynote Speech: Rishi Shah (6:15-6:45)
- â€œVenture Pitchâ€ presentations (6:45-8pm with moderators)
- Happy Hour/ Networking (8pm-9pm)
â€œVenture Pitchâ€ Presenters:
- Dave Walker: BizHive
- Les Multack: Toothpain RX
- Jon Olson: Trumarx
- Paul Kauffman: Shred Spot
Tickets include two drink tickets and passed appetizers. After September 4, tickets are $25 for members and $30 for non-members and $30 and $35 at the door.
Interested in making your pitch? Enter here!