We've got a great panel of experts at the Women in Business Forum Panel Discussion
The SBAC Women In Business will be hosting events on the first Wednesday of every month. March’s event will be a lunch and forum held at Kinzie Chophouse, 400 N Wells St., on Wednesday, March 5th, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
SBAC Women’s Forum Panel Discussion Topic â€“ â€˜Get Moreâ€™- Negotiation Strategies and Tactics
- A moderated panel discussion will focus on a basic negotiation process with each phase of a negotiation reviewed (prep and planning, establishing ground rules, clarification and justification, problem solving, closing.)
- Particular attention will be paid to issues specific to women (e.g., remaining collaborative versus giving in too easily, remaining assertiveness without alienating the other side, proper use of body language, etc.)
Panelists are: Alexis Gladstone, Leslee Cohen, Tricia Meyer, & Nakita Whittaker
- Buffett lunch and informal networking: 11:30 â€“ 12:00
- Panel discussion begins: 12:00 â€“12:45
- Q/A and wrap up: 12:45 â€” 1:00
As always, we want the event to be laid back and a chance for people to socialize and make high-quality connections.
RSVP required. It will be $20 for pre-registration and $25 on the day of the event. Click here to pre-register.