Your Shopping Checklist for a Digital Marketing Agency
When shopping for a digital marketing agency, you better be prepared to ask the right questions in order to find what you are looking for. At ParadigmNext, we would like to simplify the process for you by providing you with a checklist of questions you should ask when interviewing digital marketing agencies.
Listed below are a few of the main questions you should be asking, in any order, so that you can find the best digital marketing agency that will work to meet your needs, improve your marketing strategies, and ultimately optimize your digital presence.
- How do I know if you are successful? Goals, objectives and measurements are essential in not only establishing your strategy, but also in evaluating it.
- What should be involved in our digital marketing strategy? A digital marketing agency should be able to identify multiple online marketing tactics that would be beneficial for your company.
- Are you able to collaborate and cooperate with all levels and divisions of our organization? Outbound marketing includes an internal marketing strategy and process, and it encompasses everyone in the organization, from top level and down.
- What are your strengths? An agency should be able to provide you with a list of services that are their bread and butter, and these services should fit in with your goals.
- What are all the positive impacts we can expect? A digital marketing agency should be able to identify all the positive impacts of digital marketing, including content, social community building, or even publicity.
What are some of the questions you ask when shopping for a digital marketing agency?
ParadigmNEXT, Inc. is a digital agency headquartered in Chicagoland. We provide branding, identity, integrated marketing, social media strategy, art direction, web-design & development, startup incubation, commercial video production, product development, and commercial storefront development services to a wide array of clients ranging from bootstrapped startups to successful longstanding companies.