- Jason Montrie Land of Lincoln Health
- Ken Olson, Horton Insurance
- Mitch Wilneff, Allied Benefit Systems, Inc.
- Elliot Richardson, Small Business Advocacy Council
Program and Agenda
Join us for an information-packed seminar to learn more about navigating your healthcare options with the new healthcare cooperative in Illinois that will launch in October, 2013 as well as the new Affordable Care Plan now available for small employers, and include the following:
- History and impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Statistics about the uninsured in Illinois
- Land of Lincoln Health Insurance Cooperative
- What is Land of Lincoln?
- How does the coop work?
- Plan Designs
- Products, Rates, Network
- The Affordable Care Plan
- What is the Affordable Care Plan?
- How can an SBAC member obtain a quote?
- Partnership between the SBAC and Land of Lincoln
- Approved Health Insurance Brokers marketing products
- How to access plans and find the right plan
- Technology behind the exchange
- What to do next in the upcoming months in regard to coverage
For more information, please contact Blanca Campos at Blanca@sbacil.org.