This month’s Moraine Valley lunch will be held on Tuesday, February 18th, from 10:30am to 1pm. This event requires pre-registration because we use a caterer. Pre-registering costs $16, and paying at the door will be $25. Pre-registration will close at 1pm the day before the event.
- Canâ€™t access email while traveling
- Need help with MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Canâ€™t connect to hotel or airport wireless/WiFi networks while traveling
- Trouble upgrading operating system
- Canâ€™t get technical support outside of regular business hours
- Canâ€™t get wireless network and security configured
- Need to remove spyware and viruses
- Need computer optimized and tuned-up
- Need to set up new technology device
- Need update of hardware drivers and other peripheral synch issues, including printers, PDAs, wireless phones, cameras)
Passwords, the Cloud, backups, securing data; it can all be overwhelming. We will bring you the answers in one spot. Bring your questions and concerns. Walk away with peace of mind. Join a fantastic crowd of business owners to celebrate getting all of your tools working smoothly and in sync with each other problem free. When it comes to networking, thereâ€™s still no substitute for face to face meetings. We want your face to network with us. If you’re not networking, your competition thanks you!
Just to name a few of the the things you will gain: 1) Utilization of technology, 2) Online presence, 3) Technology challenges, 4) Cybersecurity, 5) Data storage and customer notification, and 6) innovation and intellectual property.
Again, to pre-register, click here and save money.