The Friendly Ask: â€œSo Why Arenâ€™t We Doing Business?â€
Many people have built up great relationships with their prospects, but getting their prospects to turn into customers can be difficult. Whether you are in sales, a nonprofit, entrepreneur etcâ€¦ there comes a point where you need to ask the question â€œso why arenâ€™t we doing business.â€ For some, asking this question can make you feel like you are being too pushy, others feel like it is implied that you want their business, even others may forget to ask for the business. Regardless, with some prospects the ask needs to be made. Our panelists will discuss how to know when to make the ask, how to make the ask for business, and how to wait for their answer.
Date and Time: Tue, 09/16/2014 – 11:30am – 1:30pm
Location: Wildfire- 159 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60654
– Fran Geraci- Business & Corporate Relations Coordinator at Kenneth
– Mike Cavanaugh- the President and Executive Director at the SBAC
– Perry Tatooles- VP of Strategic Partnership at TransNational Bankcard
– Kristin Tews- Director of Education and Strategic Partnerships at the SBAC
– Sharyl Ross- Director at SS&G and board member of libenu
– April Redzic- Director of Marketing and Communications at ChildServ
RSVP is required.
Registration in advance is $25 for members and $35 for nonmembers. If space is still available, it will be $30 for members and $40 for nonmembers at the door.
Preregistration will close at 12pm the day before the event.
Members please Click here to register.
– 11:30 – 12:00pm Registration and Lunch
– 12:00 – 12:20pm Lunch and Round Table Discussions
– 12:20 – 1:10pm Panelist Presentations
– 1:10 – 1:30pm Open Questions from Audience