The small business and medical communities have formed a strong partnership through the Small Business Advocacy Council (SBAC) and the Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (MCHC). Together, we are working to stabilize the costs of health insurance while ensuring the small business community has access to quality care. At the Small Business Health Care Summit, you will:
- Engage with leaders in the medical and small business communities
- Understand how prevention strategies can significantly reduce health care costs
- Discuss how medical providers and small business owners can work together to lower health care costs
- Learn more about the SBAC/Land of Lincoln Health insurance plan and free HSA
- Hear about innovative provider-Âsponsored insurance options.
Registration is $30 per person and space is limited. To register for this event please click here. For sponsorship opportunities please see below and check out our sponsorship packages flyer.
Jeff Richardson with Eliter Ent.
Chicago Health System (Macneal, Weiss, Westlake, West
SBAC Wellness Committee
Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council
If you are interseted in becoming a sponsor, please click on the sponsorship packages below.