SBAC message of EDGE Tax Credit Reform and Lowering LLC fees resonating with both Governor Quinn and Gubernatorial Candidate Bruce Rauner
- The Small Business Advocacy Council was formed in 2010 to empower
small businesses and entrepreneurs and provide them a voice in Illinois
- Since that time, we have drafted and successfully advocated for
legislation and policies to improve the small business environment
- However… the inaction of the legislation this past session on our targeted issues of lowering excessively high LLC fees and EDGE tax credit reform was extremely disappointing
- So we are happy to see that both of these initiatives have been embraced by Governor Pat Quinn in the DCEO Economic Development Plan and Gubernatorial Candidate Bruce Rauner in his new Jobs and Growth Agenda.
- Of course, we would rather see action than words, which is why the SBAC is rolling out a robust and comprehensive small business campaign that will
employ political campaign strategies to drive a non-partisan
- Would you like to learn more and get involved? Join us for a discussion about the campaign at our SBAC Policy Committee meeting on Monday, July 28!
Reserve your foursome for our 5th Annual Golf Outing at Ravinia Green on August 4!
- Join us on Monday, August 4th, at the beautiful Ravinia Green
Country Club for a fun-filled day of golf, lunch and dinner reception!
- Enjoy fabulous, complimentary food and drinks on the course
and a chance to win great prizes for longest drive and closest to the
pin, along with prizes for hole in one including $25,000 and a beautiful
- Not a golfer? Take advantage of our “Day at the Club” package where
you can enjoy the swimming pool, tennis courts, and stay for cocktails
- Click here for more details including sponsorship opportunities and ticket reservations – note we are limiting players to 144!
Save on Office Products with SBAC Office Depot Discount Program
- SBAC members can take advantage of great deals on office products through our Office Depot small business loyalty program
- Shop the way you like – online, by phone, by fax, in-store
- Save up to 30% off their “core list” of office products and up to 15% off top 10 selling papers and top 40 inks and toners
- Head over to www.sbacil.org and select MEMBER BENEFITS > SAVINGS PROGRAMS > OFFICE DEPOT PROGRAM to join and start cutting your overhead costs!