Doing more to advocate for the small business community ~ August 4 Golf Outing ~ August 13 Pitch Session ~ Member Directories
We can (and will) do more to advocate for the small business community!
- The Small Business Advocacy Council was formed in 2010 to empower small businesses and entrepreneurs and provide them a voice in Illinois politics
- Since that time, we have drafted and successfully advocated for legislation and policies to improve the small business environment
- We can do more however and have been working to roll out an aggressive grass roots campaign that will use the best traditional campaigns have to offer to advocate for the small business community.
- Imagine field directors in targeted legislative districts canvassing the small business community and garnering support for initiatives to improve the economic environment for small businesses.
- Imagine targeted, non-partisan television and radio commercials calling attention to important small business issues.
- Imagine small businesses launching a robust and coordinated social media campaign highlighting small business issues and identifying the way politicians vote on them.
- Would you like to learn more and get involved? Contact Blanca at email@example.com.
Limited tickets still available for our 5th Annual Golf Outing at Ravinia Green on August 4!
- Join us on Monday, August 4th, at the beautiful Ravinia Green
Country Club for a fun-filled day of golf, lunch and dinner reception!
- Enjoy fabulous, complimentary food and drinks on the course
and a chance to win great prizes for longest drive and closest to the
pin, along with prizes for hole in one including $25,000 and a beautiful
- Not a golfer? Take advantage of our “Day at the Club” package where
you can enjoy the swimming pool, tennis courts, and stay for cocktails
- Click here for more details including sponsorship opportunities and ticket reservations – note we are limiting players to 144!
Join us for another exciting venture pitch session featuring four diverse Chicagoland companies
- The venture pitch session, co-sponsored by MeetAdvisors.com, will be
held at Arnstein and Lehr, located at 120 S Riverside Plaza, Suite 1200
in Chicago, on Thursday, May 1 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Four innovative companies will present thier pitches
- Advance tickets, including appetizers, beer, wine and other refreshments, are $25. Head over to our calendar or click here to learn more and register.
SBAC Member Directory Pages
- Did you know as an SBAC member you have your own business directory page on our web site?
- Not only can members find you and learn more about your business, you can search for SBAC members and their contact information here by industry for referrals, networking and partnership opportunities! Check it out!
- Head over to MEMBERSHIP > MEMBER DIRECTORY on the web site or search your business name in our search field at the top right of the screen to find your listing.
- If you have any changes to your directory page, please email Jake Zine, Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.