- Click here to read Elliot Richardson’s recent op-ed “How Springfield turned its back on Small Biz” in Crain’s Chicago Business!
Don’t miss our 5th Annual Golf Outing at Ravinia Green on August 4!
- Join us on Monday, August 4th, at the beautiful Ravinia Green Country Club for a fun-filled day of golf, lunch and dinner reception!
- Golf prizes will be given for longest drive, closest to the pin, and anyone who hits a hole-in-one will win $25,000.
- Not a golfer? Take advantage of our “Day at the Club” package where you can enjoy the swimming pool, tennis courts, and stay for cocktails and dinner.
- Click here for more details including sponsorship opportunities and ticket reservations – note space is limited to 100!
Limited number of tickets still available for June 25 Rooftop Summer Soiree! Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship opportunities.
With MB Financial Bankâ€™s My Bankâ€¦ My Rewards program, this summerâ€™s business trip is covered
- SBAC and MB Financial Bank have partnered to bring SBAC members an MB Platinum MasterCard Business Card for small businesses that offers several of the consumer protections available on personal cards with the
more robust online account management business people need
- Reduce the cost of business travel by using your rewards points. You receive one My Bankâ€¦My Rewards
program point for every dollar spent on purchases, and youâ€™ll get 5,000 bonus rewards points for making the first purchase with the card within 60 days of opening the account
- Airline travelers can take advantage of no blackout dates, advance notice requirements or round trip requirements
- Redeem your rewards points for merchandise, gift cards or cash â€“ pick what works best for your business!
- Apply today at www. sbacil.org and click on the banner ad for the MB Business card.
Have you made valuable connections through the SBAC? Share your story!
- Have you found a client, benefited from another member’s products/services, partnered with another company, shared resources or found other ways to find real value from SBAC networking for you and your company?
- We want to hear your story!
- We are promoting member testimonials on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/smallbusinessadvocacycouncil) and web site and we want to include yours!
- If you have a short testimonial about a member connection or valuable SBAC benefit you would like to share, please contact Amy Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org.