Celebrate summer in the city at our Rooftop Summer Soiree!
- Space is limited to 100, make sure to reserve your tickets before they sell out!
- Mix and mingle at our Third Annual Summer Soiree where you can enjoy
exquisite sparkling Rose wines produced in the French Riviera, unique
spirits, delicious food and fabulous prizes including a bottle of the
world’s most unique and rare champagne, Armand de Brignac
- Enjoy gorgeous city views and Navy Pier fireworks
- Special thanks to our host Blake Berish with Mid-America Building
Maintenance, Platinum Sponsor Movere (Maurice Vincent) and Gold Sponsors, James Elvord with RBC Wealth Management and John Gotschall with Coaching Financial Concepts.
- Click here for more details including sponsorship opportunities and ticket reservations
- Also save the date for our 5th Annual Golf Outing at Ravinia Green on August 4! Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship opportunities.
Save the Date – 2nd Annual Wellness Expo September 18
- Explore your health, the health of your employees and your bottom line at our 2nd Annual Wellness Expo September 18 at the Crowne Plaza in Glen Ellyn!
- Earlybird booth registration ends June 16 – sign up for your booth before they’re gone! (30% booths already taken)
- Sponsorship and speaking opportunities are still available
- For more information, head over to our online calendar or contact Stephanie Nommensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBAC introduces Transamerica Retirement Plan Exchange for Small Businesses
- The Small Business Advisory Council is excited to introduce our new
partnership with the Transamerica Retirement Plan ExchangeÂ® and the many
benefits the Exchange will provide to you and your employees, which
- a professional TPA and 3(16) Plan Administrator to reduce your plan administration responsibility111
- potential reduced expenses through the Exchange versus operating your own â€œstand aloneâ€ plan.
- all the features and benefits you need to benefit your specific companyâ€™s demographics and budget.
- You can also take advantage of a robust investment s, online account management and educational support with the Exchange.
- To learn more about the Retirement Plan Exchange offered through SBAC, head over to our Member Benefits >
Affiliate Programs > Retirement Plan for more information.