- Click here to read Elliot Richardson’s recent op-ed “How Springfield turned its back on Small Biz” in Crain’s Chicago Business!
- For more information about getting involved with advocacy issues and the SBAC Policy Committee, please contact Blanca Campos at email@example.com.
Handful of tickets left for our Rooftop Summer Soiree!
- Mix and mingle at our Summer Soiree this Wednesday, June 25 where you can enjoy exquisite sparkling Rose wines produced in the French Riviera, unique spirits, delicious food and fabulous prizes including a bottle of the world’s most unique and rare champagne, Armand de Brignac
- Enjoy gorgeous downtown Chicago views of the lake, city and Navy Pier fireworks
- Special thanks to our host Blake Berish with Mid-America Building
Maintenance, Platinum Sponsor Movere (Maurice Vincent) and Gold
Sponsors, James Elvord with RBC Wealth Management and John Gotschall with Coaching Financial Concepts.
- Click here for more details including sponsorship opportunities and ticket reservations – note space is limited to 100!
- Also tickets are now available for our 5th Annual Golf Outing at Ravinia Green on August 4! Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship opportunities.
With MB Financial Bankâ€™s My Bankâ€¦ My Rewards program, this summerâ€™s business trip is covered
- SBAC and MB Financial Bank have partnered to bring SBAC members an
MB Platinum MasterCard Business Card for small businesses that offers
several of the consumer protections available on personal cards with the
more robust online account management business people need
- Reduce the cost of business travel by using your rewards points. You receive one My Bankâ€¦My Rewards
program point for every dollar spent on purchases, and youâ€™ll get
5,000 bonus rewards points for making the first purchase with the card
within 60 days of opening the account
- Airline travelers can take advantage of no blackout dates, advance notice requirements or round trip requirements
- Redeem your rewards points for merchandise, gift cards or cash â€“ pick what works best for your business!
- Apply today at www. sbacil.org and click on the banner ad for the MB Business card.
Have you made valuable connections through the SBAC? Share your story!
- Have you found a client, benefited from another member’s
products/services, partnered with another company, shared resources or
found other ways to find real value from SBAC networking for you and
- We want to hear your story!
- We are promoting member testimonials on our Facebook page
(www.facebook.com/smallbusinessadvocacycouncil) and web site and we want to include yours!
- If you have a short testimonial about a member connection or
valuable SBAC benefit you would like to share, please contact Amy
Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org.