Compare and purchase Land of Lincoln Individual and Small Group Plans on SBAC Health Insurance Private Exchange
- SBAC members have worked tirelessly for nearly three years to bring a health insurance cooperative, an insurance product owned by small businesses, entrepeneurs and its other members, to Illinois
- The SBAC has launched the SBAC Private Exchange where SBAC members can compare and purchase Land of Lincoln Healthâ€™s individual and small group health insurance plan offerings and soon will be able to gain access to special benefits not available anywhere else.
- With our Private Exchange, you can decide exactly what you want to contribute to your employeesâ€™ health insurance, whether it is a defined amount or percentage, while providing your employees the freedom to choose the plan thatâ€™s right for them.
- This is a game-changer for small businesses and through critical mass, we have a product and a vehicle to access that product that is
laser-focused on the small business community.
SBAC expands to Hyde Park
- SBAC has expanded to Hyde Park and the room was packed at our last happy hour in February!
- Join us for great networking and make some fantastic new connections at our next Hyde Park Happy Hour on Wednesday, March 19 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center located at 5225 S. Harper Avenue
- Don’t forget to RSVP with Blanca at email@example.com!
Crank up the Volume! 1K Strong, 1K Loud Membership Drive going strong with 93 new members!
- As our critical mass continues to grow and we expand our membership
to 1000+, our voice grows stronger and louder in Springfield and
Washington and we continue to enhance our member benefits. We can do more!
- Weâ€™re asking all our members to recruit one additional member by
identifying colleagues who can benefit from SBAC, inviting them to
events, sharing stories about the SBAC, and more.
- Head over to our 1K Strong, 1K Loud page under Membership to learn more.
- Thanks to member introductions and referrals, a whopping 93 new
members have joined the SBAC since the beginning of our campaign!