Primary Election this Tuesday: Make sure to Vote and get Engaged
- With the primary election this Tuesday, it’s the perfect time to remind everyone about the importance of voting and getting more engaged in the political process to ensure the voice of small business is heard
- While the SBAC is non-partisan, we are very active in the political process which is why we have been successful with our advocacy initiatives which include establishing a healthcare cooperative, setting small business state procurement contract setaside goals and advancing legislation to lower the state’s LLC fees
- Over the last year more and more legislators and gubernatorial candidates are attending our events to discuss small business issues and listen to our members’ concerns
- With your involvement, we’ll engage even more policymakers and advance our advocacy efforts to support small business growth
Cut Your Overhead Costs with SBAC Strategic Partners
- The SBAC features 50 Strategic Partners offering a variety of discounted products and services small businesses need for our members
- Some of our strategic partnerships include:
*10% off embroidered corporate apparel & accessories from Stitchmine
*Discounted court reporting services from Jensen Litigation Solutions
*Up to 30% off office products from Office Depot
- Head over to our web site (www.sbacil.org) to learn more at Member Benefits > Strategic Partners or go to https://www.smallbusinessadvocacycouncil.org/strategic-partnerships
- For more information about strategic partnerships, including how to
become a strategic partner, please contact Kristin Tews at
Advocacy Awards Dinner less than a Month Away
- Our third Annual SBAC Advocacy Dinner & Awards Ceremony at the
Chicago Cultural Center is less than a month away – April 16 from 6-10 pm
- Join us to celebrate SBAC successes and honor our business leaders
who have dedicated their time and energy to level the playing field for
small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- This year we are honoring Melissa Ryzy with Newsweb Radio as Advocate of the Year and SBAC President Mike Cavanaugh will be the emcee
- We also have some amazing silent auction items – including a private two-hour cruise on Lake Michigan with drinks and appetizers for ten people, back-yard large-screen movie or karaoke party, fabulous sports tickets and more!
- Last yearâ€™s event sold out, click here to reserve your tickets today and learn more about sponsorship opportunities!