- Illinois LLC fees are the highest in the nation
- Over 40 business groups across the state have joined our Coalition to Lower LLC Fees
- Your help and outreach is crucial to passing legislation this year that lowers LLC filing fees from $500 to $39 (SB 2776 and HB 4361)
- The LLC bill will be called in the Illinois Senate in the weeks ahead â€“ please contact your senator to ask for support and to co-sponsor the bill
- Click here to easily email your legislators and governor about this important issue or look for the LLC banner ad on our home page at www.sbacil.org.
- Like our new Facebook page â€œLower LLC Filing Fees: Empower Illinois Small Businesses and Entrepreneursâ€ to keep up to date on this issue
Open Enrollment in Healthcare Markeptlace ends March 31
- If you havenâ€™t obtained your individual health insurance coverage yet, donâ€™t wait any longer – open enrollment for individual policies is expected to come to an end on March 31.
- There are many options to consider and the SBAC is proud to support the Land of Lincoln Health CO-OP. The SBAC fought hard to bring a CO-OP to Illinois and small businesses can now shape the way this insurance product is developed.
- The SBAC has a private exchange featuring Land of Lincoln products and in time, will have special plans for SBAC small businesses.
SBAC Member Directory Pages
- Did you know that each of our SBAC members has an individual business directory page on the SBAC web site?
- This is a great way for our members to connect with each other for business opportunities, referrals, and strategic partnerships!
- Find your member directory page under MEMBERSHIP > MEMBER DIRECTORY at www.sbacil.org or search your business name in our search field at the top right of the screen.
- Donâ€™t forget to review your own page to ensure itâ€™s updated – if you have any changes to your directory page, please email Phil Randazzo, Membership Director, at email@example.com.