1K Strong, 1K Loud Membership Drive Update:
72 new members since our membership drive started!
SBAC Business Delegation Trip to Springfield Huge Success
- 30 SBAC members travelled to Springfield to garner support for the SBAC-inspired legislation lowering LLC filing fees from $500 to $39.
- Our members engaged in meetings with several high profile officials, including Governor Quinn and leadership from both sides of the aisle
- Our members met with their state representatives and senators and persuaded many to support and co-sponosor this legislation, including House Majority Leader Barbara Flynn Currie
- We had a dinner reception in Springfield for the first time with over 30 legislators attending to learn more about small business issues
Celebrate Small Business Gamechangers this Thursday with SBAC,
MB Financial Bank and Land of Lincoln Health
- Celebrate Small Business Game Changers at MB Financial Bank in Chicago’s Greektown neighborhood on March 6 from 6-8 p.m. as the SBAC launches its new co-branded MB Platinum MasterCardÂ® Business Card with MB Financial Bank, and the innovative Health Insurance Private Exchange with Land of Lincoln Health.
- In addition to an amazing networking experience, this complimentary event will feature an array of delicious appetizers, Baderbrau Beer, VitaFrute superfruit cocktails from VeeV, and wine from Krai Wine Distribution!
- Head over to the calendar or click here to reserve your free ticket today!
Cut Your Overhead Costs with SBAC Strategic Partners
- The SBAC features 50 Strategic Partners offering discounted products and services to our members
- Discounts include legal services such as court reporting and document scanning/copying, technology services, marketing and office products, just to name a few
- Save money while supporting the SBAC and our members. Head over to our web site to see participating businesses and start shopping! (See Member Benefits > Strategic Partners): https://www.smallbusinessadvocacycouncil.org/strategic-partnerships
- For more information about strategic partnerships, including how to become a strategic partner, please contact Kristin Tews at email@example.com.