Lowering LLC Filing Fees for Small Business: It’s Crunch Time!
- Only four days are left until the end of session for the General Assembly in Springfield
- Please reach out to your legislators one more time and strongly encourage them to make lowering LLC fees a priority in the 2015 budget.
- You can contact your legislator by clicking here – it takes just a minute! The hundreds of calls and emails you have already sent your legislators continue to make a difference and demonstrate the strong voice and impact of small business.
Celebrate summer in the city at our Rooftop Summer Soiree!
- Mix and mingle at our Third Annual Summer Soiree where you can enjoy
exquisite sparkling Rose wines produced in the French Riviera, unique
spirits, delicious food and fabulous prizes including a bottle of the
world’s most unique and rare champagne, Armand de Brignac
- Enjoy gorgeous city views and Navy Pier fireworks
- Special thanks to our host Blake Berish with Mid-America Building
Maintenance, Platinum Sponsor Movere (Maurice Vincent) and Gold Sponsor,
James Elvord with RBC Wealth Management.
- Click here for more details including sponsorship opportunities and ticket reservations
- Also save the date for our 5th Annual Golf Outing at Ravinia Green on August 4! Click here for more details, registration and sponsorship opportunities.
SBAC introduces Transamerica Retirement Plan Exchange for Small Businesses
- The Small Business Advisory Council is excited to introduce our new partnership with the Transamerica Retirement Plan ExchangeÂ® and the many benefits the Exchange will provide to you and your employees, which include:
- a professional TPA and 3(16) Plan Administrator to reduce your plan administration responsibility111
- potential reduced expenses through the Exchange versus operating your own â€œstand aloneâ€ plan.
- all the features and benefits you need to benefit your specific companyâ€™s demographics and budget.
- You can also take advantage of a robust investment s, online account management and educational support with the Exchange.
- To learn more about the Retirement Plan Exchange offered through SBAC, head over to our Member Benefits >
Affiliate Programs > Retirement Plan for more information.