Two of the most effective marketing tools for small businesses are Email Marketing and Appreciation Marketing. Properly executed, studies show both consistently deliver a solid ROI.
Hereâ€™s what weâ€™ll cover in this seminar to ensure that you fully capitalize on these tools:
* Distribution strategies for reaching all your target audiences
* Brainstorming tips to help you to create compelling content
* Design/HTML and copy tips to ensure avoiding spam filters
* Best practices to follow to ensure a high percentage of opens
* How often to mail and the best days and times to mail
* The principles of Appreciation Marketing and an understanding of why an attitude of gratitude results in new business
* How to acquire new customers and strengthen ties with existing ones
* Plant a Tomato Garden: The steps for creating Top Of Mind Awareness Through Others
* How to create an Appreciation Marketing Strategy (AMS)
* The difference between trying to get business vs. trying to help others
We’ll also share samples of Email Campaigns and Appreciation Marketing stories. Youâ€™ll walk away equipped to immediately begin strengthening your business relationships!
Your presenters are Cathy Cain-Blank of CC Marketing, a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, and Andrea Trovato of RonTro Enterprises, an Appreciation Marketing specialist.
This seminar will be held at National-Louis University in Wheeling. To learn more and register, click on the link below:
Questions? Contact us: