This week SBAC Premier Advocate Members enjoyed an EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes tour followed by a game at Guaranteed Rate Field. The tour was lead by Jonathan Reisdorf and included stops at the back office and on the field. Members were then treated to box seats with all the perks to watch the White Sox. While the score was not what we hoped, it was an awesome opportunity to connect with fellow small business leaders outside the office. A special thanks to the Chicago White Sox for hosting us and Andrew O’Connor and Brian Henciak with Team Merchant for making the day possible.
As a Premier Advocate, you can expect all the great benefits of a regular SBAC membership plus:
- Exclusive access to an updated Premier Advocate directory
- Monthly email updates from SBAC staff and leadership
- Monthly invitation-only events including great speakers, networking and the chance to go behind the scenes at locations throughout Chicagoland
- The opportunity to produce original content and be highlighted on the SBAC News blog and social media platforms
- Company name/logo/link inclusion in email newsletters to the full membership
- Receive personalized SBAC drafted content to share with your customers and clients all the hard work you are doing for the small business community
- Special name tags and recognition at all SBAC events
To learn more about the Premier Advocate program, contact Kim Brisky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-548-8608.