Holiday Campaign ~ Grow Your Business Boot Camp ~ Professional Groups ~ Upcoming Events
Mission of the SBAC
The SBAC is a non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, creating valuable connections and facilitating business relationships, cost-savings programs (including Office Depot program, office sharing, and strategic sponsorships offering members discounted services and products) and educational services.
- We believe that the success of small business is a critical component of the nationâ€™s economic well-being
- We believe that in order to ensure a fair and level playing field, small business must have a powerful and united advocacy voice at the local, state and federal level
- We believe that through cooperative networking, idea sharing and education, small business can flourish
Take Your Gift-Giving to a new Level this Holiday Season with the SBAC Holiday Campaign!
The SBAC is launching our first ever Holiday Campaign featuring discounted
products and services – including chocolate, men’s clothing, massage, Chicago Sky tickets, jewelry and more – from our SBAC businesses that are perfect for your gift-giving needs. Delight clients, employees, family and friends this holiday season, while saving money and supporting the SBAC and our members.
(Free) Tickets still available for this Friday’s Small Business Boot Camp Join the SBAC and Sam’s Club for our Grow Your Business Boot Camp on Friday, December 13 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Lutheran Center Conference Center, located at 8765 W. Higgins Road, in Chicago. In addition to breakfast, the free boot camp will offer two different tracks from which participants may attend three workshops from one of the following tracks: Access to Capital and Building your Business.
In addition to our expert workshop panelists, special guest speakers include Letty Velez with Chicago Mini-Bus and keynote speaker Ron Suber, with Prosper Marketplace. Click here for additional information about workshops and speakers and to reserve your spot. RSVP required.
Grow Your Business with SBAC Professional Groups
The SBAC offers two Professional Groups to help you make better decisions, grow your business faster, more strategically, and ultimately, more profitability.
- Executive Peer Group – a non-competitive forum of business owners, presidents, and CEOs. The group has a maximum of 12 members per chapter and is facilitated by an experienced business and group leader.
- Business Development Peer Group â€“ a non-competitive forum of executives in charge of business development for their companies. The group has a maximum of 12 members per chapter, and is facilitated by an experienced business and group leader.
Upcoming Events you wonâ€™t want to miss! (www.sbacil.org/calendar)
- December 12: Multi-Chapter Suburbs Holiday Party at Oak Brook Hyatt at McDonald’s Campus from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Special thanks to our Western Suburbs Executive Board for sponsoring!
- December 13: Grow Your Business Boot Camp at LC Conference Center, 8567 Higgins Road in Chicago from 8 am to noon. Tickets are free and include breakfast. Click here for the flyer and email Amy Masters at email@example.com. to register!
- December 19: Chicago Holiday Party and Toy Drive sponsored by our
Young Professionals Board at Layer One Media in Chicago from 6 to 8 p.m.
Special thanks to our host Brody Buss with Layer One Media and sponsor Heidi Newman with Golan’s Moving and Storage!
Bring a toy to donate to child residing at A Safe Haven, age newborn to 15 and take $10 off your ticket price!
- January 10: Gubernatorial Candidate Meet & Greet at The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus in Oak Brook from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Special thanks to our event partners, Jewish B2B, Greater Oak Brook Business Leaders, Batavia Chamber of Commerce and NAWBO Chicago.