SBAC kicks off 1K Strong, 1K Loud Membership Drive
- SBAC kicked off our membership drive last week, so that we can be 1000 members strong by our 4-year anniversary May 1
- With 1,000 members, small business will have a stronger and louder voice in Springfield and Washington, and we can continue to enhance the benefits we offer our members.
- The SBAC has already accomplished a great deal with over 800 members, and as our critical mass continues to build with 1,000 and more members, we can do more!
- Weâ€™re asking all our members to recruit 1 additional member by identifying colleagues who can benefit from SBAC, inviting them to events, sharing stories about the SBAC, and more.
- Head over to our 1K Strong, 1K Loud page under Membership to learn more.
SBAC turns up the volume on lowering LLC Fees
- As the state legislature convenes this month, the SBAC continues to fight to lower the state’s excessive LLC fees by expanding our coalition of 30+ business groups and meeting with legislators across the state about the issue
- Join us on a Business Leaders Delegation Trip to Springfield to talk about this issue one-on-one with our state legislators on Wednesday, February 26.
- Look for postcards at SBAC events we’ll send to your legislators urging them to lower LLC fees
- To get involved, contact SBAC Advocacy Director Blanca Campos at email@example.com.
Save the Date â€“ Advocacy Awards Dinner
- Our third Annual SBAC Advocacy Dinner & Awards Ceremony at the Chicago Cultural Center is scheduled on April 16 at the Chicago Cultural Center from 6-10 pm
- Join us to celebrate SBAC successes and honor our business leaders who have dedicated their time and energy to level the playing field for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Last yearâ€™s event sold out, click here to reserve your tickets today!