SBAC Health Insurance Private Exchange ~ Gubernatorial Candidate Meet & Greet ~ House Hearing on Tax Incentives
SBAC Launches Health Insurance Private Exchange
- SBAC members have worked tirelessly for nearly three years to bring a health insurance cooperative, an insurance product owned by small businesses, entrepeneurs and its other members, to Illinois
- The SBAC has launched the SBAC Private Exchange where SBAC members can compare and purchase Land of Lincoln Healthâ€™s individual and small group health insurance plan offerings and soon will be able to gain
access to special benefits not available anywhere else.
- This is a game-changer for small businesses and through critical mass, we have a product and a vehicle to access that product that is laser-focused on the small business community.
Tickets still available for Gubernatorial Meet And Greet this Friday
- Friday, January 10, 2014 from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hyatt
Lodge at McDonald’s Campus, located at 2815 Jorie Blvd in Oak Brook
- The SBAC is excited to provide small business owners and advocates an opportunity to weigh in on issues impacting the small business community
with Gubernatorial candidates
House Hearing on Tax Incentives
- SBAC CEO Elliot Richardson will testify at the Illinois House Hearing on EDGE Tax Credits on Friday, January 17 at the Michael A. Bilandic Building in Chicago.
- Elliot will address whether EDGE tax credits are an effective investment for the state and urge the state to develop a proactive economic development plan that supports small business
- The Small Business Advocacy Council continues to lead the fight for state policies that benefit all small and mid-market businesses.
The SBAC hosts 60 events a month across the Chicagoland area.
Click here to view our online calendar to find an event near you!