LLC Fees ~ Holiday Campaign ~ Regus joins Office Sharing Program
New Networking Locations/Region ~ Upcoming Events
Mission of the SBAC
The SBAC is a non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, creating valuable connections and facilitating business relationships, cost-savings programs (including Office Depot program, office sharing, and strategic sponsorships offering members discounted services and products) and educational services.
- We believe that the success of small business is a critical component of the nationâ€™s economic well-being
- We believe that in order to ensure a fair and level playing field, small business must have a powerful and united advocacy voice at the local, state and federal level
- We believe that through cooperative networking, idea sharing and education, small business can flourish
SBAC Efforts to Lower LLC Fees Continue to Gain Traction
Our efforts to lower LLC fees for small business continue to gain traction with 31 chambers and business groups currently in our coalition. Weare excited to report that Senator Morrison, 29th Senate District, from Deerfield will be signing on as a co-sponsor of our bill as a result of a recent meeting with a group of SBAC members.
Your emails, calls, district visits, make a big impact. If you havenâ€™t yet contacted your legislators about this important issue, click on the â€œMake Your Voice Heardâ€ button on the top of the SBAC website homepage to contact them today. For any questions, contact Blanca at Blanca@sbacil.org. Thank you for your support.
SBAC Launches first ever Holiday Campaign to Assist with your Gift-Giving Needs!
The SBAC is launching our first ever Holiday Campaign featuring discounted products and services from our SBAC businesses that are perfect for your gift-giving needs.
Delight clients, employees, family and friends this holiday season, while saving money and supporting the SBAC and our members. Head over to our Member Benefits section (Holiday Campaign) on ourweb site to see participating businesses and start shopping! Any questions, or if you would like to join the Holiday Campaign, please contact Amy Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regus Joins SBAC Office Sharing Program
The SBACâ€™s Office Sharing program offers our members the ability to access office space throughout the Chicagoland area. This service is free to members and only requires that you contact the SBAC so that we can check on availability and reserve one of the office spaces listed below for you. Many members have made their offices and conference rooms available to other SBAC members for meetings and appointments.
Special thanks to Regus which recently added their 30+ office locations throughout the city and suburbs to the mix of office space available to SBAC members. Head over to our Member Benefits section (Office Sharing) our web site to see available office space.
To reserve space, or add your office space to the program, please contact Jake Zine, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Additional Opportunities to Network at new SBAC Networking Locations!
We hope youâ€™ll join us at these new venues and region as SBAC continues to expand!
- November 12: New Venue! Northshore Breakfast at Eggsperience in Glenview from 8 to 9 am.
- November 13: New Venue! Downtown Lunch at the Rock Bottom Brewery in Chicago from 12 to 1 pm
- November 14: New Region! Hyde Park Happy Hour at Hyatt Place Chicago-South/UniveristyMedical Center in Chicago from 6 to 8 pm
Upcoming Events you wonâ€™t want to miss! (www.sbacil.org/calendar)
- November 5: Niles Happy Hour at Callero and Callero, LLP in Niles from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- November 6: Women in Business Committee Happy Hour at Castle in Chicago from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- November 12: New Date! Moraine Valley Community College lunch at Palos Hills from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- November 12: Northwest Suburbs Happy Hour at Kenneth Young Centerin Elk Grove Village from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- December 9: New Member Orientation at The Parthenon in Chicago from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.