Meeting Every Need:
Inland Bank’s National line of Health Savings Account Division is focused on serving Consumers, Employers, Brokers, and Carriers with HSA sales and customer service support.
Inland Bank, established in 1977, is a growing Chicago based community bank with 10 bank locations, with 2 new locations opening in 2018. Inland Bank has a national online presence for bank deposits, HSA checking, home mortgages and SBA lending.
At Inland Bank we know Health Savings Accounts, and we’re ready to help businesses, brokers, and individuals. We currently offer our popular No Fee HSA as well as the HSA Advantage with investment options.
For more information on our HSA products please visit: https://www.inlandbank.com/health_savings_accounts.aspx
Many employers are choosing High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) to maximize savings while positioning HSA as a tool to help employees manage their healthcare expenses, now and into retirement. An Inland Bank HSA is like an IRA for your healthcare that empowers you to prepare for and manage healthcare costs.
HSA’s offer triple Tax benefits, including tax-free savings, growth, and spending on qualified medical expenses anytime, from today throughout your retirement – something you can’t get from other retirement accounts. HSA’s complement your retirement plan, and can also be used to save and pay tax-free today for your qualified healthcare expenses from doctor’s visits to prescriptions, as well as dental and vision expenses.
Open your account with Inland Bank and you will receive a HSA Visa Debit Card, and can enroll in Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking – all at no additional fee.
Contact us for more information:
For more information please visit https://www.inlandbank.com/personal_hsa.aspx
Instructions for Enrolling as a New Employer:
- Complete the Employer Set Up Form and email to HSA@inlandbank.com or fax to 630-908-6460, Attn: HSA
- Within 24 hours, a HSA Account Executive will reach out to you and add your Employer Group to our system.
- A HSA Account Executive will work directly with the designated company HSA contact to help choose the most convenient enrollment and contribution method: online, paper or both.
- If needed, the HSA Account Executive will work directly with the HSA contact person or insurance agent/broker to customize employee education materials prior to enrollment process, explaining benefits of HSA. This is based on individual company needs.
- The employee enrollment process begins