Special thanks from the SBAC to our Sponsor, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr, and Partner Jason Tremblay for being a panelist on our 1st Virtual Lawyers Town Hall.
Topics discussed included Employment Law, Bankruptcy, and Biometrics.
Make sure to watch the recording here if you missed it.
- Jason Tremblay, Saul Ewing Arnstein and Lehr
- Current Return to Work Landscape – What it Looks Like and How To Safely Bring Your Employees Back to Work
- Barb Yong, Golan | Christie | Taglia LLP
- Post-COVID: Bankruptcy and Non-Bankruptcy Options for Small Businesses
- Howard Stone, Stone, McGuire & Siegel
- How to protect your company and business from civil and criminal penalties
- Denny Esford,Windy City Trial Group, Inc.
- Biometrics in Today’s World