The Business Event only 40 exhibitor tables left!
- Empowering and connecting small business at this yearâ€™s The Business Event in downtown Chicago!
- Date/Time: October 30th from 10am-3pm; Location: Block 37, 108 N. State Street
- With a several thousand participants expected, this is a great forum to introduce your business and make valuable connections.
- Only have 40 exhibitor tables left. Exhibitor tables are only $350.
- Click here to reserve your booth or contact Blanca for more details.
The SBAC Candidate Survey
- With elections only two months away, it is important to know where candidates stand on the issues important to small business.
- SBAC has put together a survey that went out last week to all candidates.
- The survey addresses the special tax breaks awarded to companies threatening to leave the state, LLC fees and intrastate crowdfunding.
- Results will be made public before the November elections to our members and the media.
SBAC Community Successes
The SBAC has launched several communities in an effort to enhance speaking and networking opportunities for our members. By connecting professionals working in complimentary industries throughout the many SBAC geographic regions, we will expand the networks of our members and strengthen the entire organization.
Our communities are flourishing and include the SBAC:
- Construction Committee
- Commercial Real Estate Community
- Womenâ€™s Committee
- Non-Profit Community
- Finance and Estate Planning Community
- Residential Real Estate Community
- Lawyerâ€™s Community
- Young Professionals Group
If you are interested in learning more about SBAC communities please get in touch with Stephanie.