The Business Event
- For the fourth year in a row, the SBAC and Jewish B2B team up to empower and connect small businesses!
- This year’s event will be held at Block Thirty-Seven in the heart of Chicago’s downtown, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Business Event provides a fantastic forum to introduce your business, make valuable connections, learn and grow as a community.
- Join our over 100 vendors, thousands of business networkers and prominent workshop presenters that will be participating at this amazing and FREE event.
- Click here to register and reserve your booth!
- Click here for more information
- Join SBAC members for our second annual Halloween Bash on October 23rd.
- Make great connections, see â€œinterestingâ€ costumes and enjoy great refreshments in an awesome rooftop party-room at Avenue East, Rooftop, 160 E. Illinois, Chicago, IL
- The inability of many Illinois politicians to recognize the important role the small business community plays in driving our economy is scary so the Halloween Bash is a fitting time to come together and support the cause.
- Thank you to our sponsors
SBAC Nonprofit Community Panel Lunch
- Date and Time: Tue, 09/16/2014 – 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Location: Wildfire- 159 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60654
- The SBAC has formed a non-profit community comprised of a variety of organizations doing incredibly important work throughout Illinois. Join leaders in the non-profit space and SBAC Executive Director Mike Cavanaugh as they discuss fundraising, sales and all the dynamics around â€œmaking the ask.â€
- Panelists include:- Fran Geraci- Business & Corporate Relations Coordinator at Kenneth Young Center – Mike Cavanaugh- the President and Executive Director at the SBAC- Perry Tatooles- VP of Strategic Partnership at TransNational BankcardModerated by:- Sharyl Ross- Director at SS&G and board member of libenu- April Redzic- Director of Marketing and Communications at ChildServ