- As the SBAC has grown over the past year, many members have requested we develop a more user-friendly membership directory while others have emphasized the importance of reaching more Illinois business owners and entrepreneurs. We believe we have achieved both these goals by creating a new and professional membership directory that the Daily Herald will include in over 35,000 editions of The Business Ledger. The directory will also be hosted on-line and about 4000 directories will be available at SBAC functions. Every SBAC member will be listed in the directory, for no charge, along with their companyâ€™s information and website link. Advertising opportunities will also be available in the directory to help fund the project.
- Given the number of individuals and businesses this directory will reach, some business owners may not want to be included in the directory. Eric Zitron will be reaching out to confirm that you would like to be included in the publication. More information on this initiative is also attached via PDF.
- Your support of the SBAC, and our continued growth, is directly responsible for this opportunity to create an awesome membership directory and spread the word about the organization. Thank
- The SBAC has held spectacular evening events throughout the Chicagoland area, high wood night should be no exception to this trend.
- The night will showcase three great sbac locations, appetizers, drinks and entertainment.
- Click here for all of the info on the calendar & here are the date and cost:
Thursday Oct 16th
Questions ask Steph email@example.com
TriBeCa Education event:
- Come see world known TriBeCa for an education event on building your e-mail marketing
- Oct 9 6-8pm
- Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy – 28 North Clark Street, 5th Floor Chicago, IL 60602
- This is a free event for Sbac members. Click here to learn more.
The SBAC Candidate Survey
- With elections only one month away, it is important to know where candidates stand on the issues important to small business.
- As mentioned previously the SBAC put together a candidate survey and the information is being compiled.
- The survey addresses the special tax breaks awarded to companies threatening to leave the state, LLC fees and intrastate crowdfunding.
- Results will be made public before the November elections to our members and the media.