As you know, Small Business Saturday is coming up on November 24th. This nationally recognized event started in 2010 as a marketing campaign, but less than a year later, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution in support of the day.
Looking for some tips? Check out this article on 2017 Small Business Saturday from Entrepreneur.
Also, the Small Business Administration has compiled a list of resources for business owners looking to participate. Please check out the links below and share any you find helpful with your networks.
- Get advice on how to prepare for the holiday season on our blogs:
- 6 Ways to Maximize Your Return on Sponsoring/Hosting Holiday Events
- 7 Holiday Marketing Tips on a Limited Budget
- 5 Ways to Market Your Business for the Holiday Season
- Start Now to Plan Your Holiday Retail Marketing Campaign
- How to Market Your Business with an Event
- 33 Creative Ideas for Small Business Holiday Marketing
- Get free Small Business Saturday® marketing materials – including sample posters, press releases, and social media updates