As an SBAC Member, you can receive a no-cost, no-obligation Custom Solar Feasibility & Financial Analysis to determine if solar makes sense for your facility. Also, members save 5% off SunPeak’s standard solar purchase and installation.
Each purchase helps the SBAC, as SunPeak will donate a percent back to the organization to advocate for our small business community.
SunPeak is a turnkey developer of commercial solar systems, handling feasibility studies, financial payback analysis, system engineering, installation, and ongoing maintenance. Projects typically range from 100 kW to 5 MW.
Your business can now generate its own electricity using solar energy at a cost below utility rates.
- NOW is the time to go solar. Currently available incentives coupled with lower system costs are creating a compelling investment opportunity, while having a positive environmental impact.
- Solar pays for itself. Through avoided cost of electricity, this investment pays for itself over time.
- Reliable and long lasting. The systems provide decades of power from the sun with little maintenance.
- The process is hassle-free. SunPeak offers a full turnkey solution, which requires minimal time investment from you. Each project needs to be evaluated individually, based on current energy rates, available incentives, energy consumption, site conditions and climatic factors.
Investing in a SunPeak system allows you to:
- Achieve attractive financial returns.
- Improve energy independence. Generate your own power with the sun.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Solar energy is emission free.
- Make new marketing claims. Customers like sustainable options.
- Guard against inflation. Lock in the cost of energy for decades.
- Benefit from current tax incentives. Federal and state tax credits may be applicable.
- Immediately increase business value. Reducing operating costs increases present value.