When shopping for a digital marketing agency, you better be prepared to ask the right questions in order to find what you are looking for. At ParadigmNext, we would like to simplify the process for you by providing you with a checklist of questions you should ask when interviewing digital marketing agencies.
Listed below are a few of the main questions you should be asking, in any order, so that you can find the best digital marketing agency that will work to meet your needs, improve your marketing strategies, and ultimately optimize your digital presence.
- How do I know if you are successful? Goals, objectives and measurements are essential in not only establishing your strategy, but also in evaluating it.
- What should be involved in our digital marketing strategy? A digital marketing agency should be able to identify multiple online marketing tactics that would be beneficial for your company.
- Are you able to collaborate and cooperate with all levels and divisions of our organization? Outbound marketing includes an internal marketing strategy and process, and it encompasses everyone in the organization, from top level and down.
- What are your strengths? An agency should be able to provide you with a list of services that are their bread and butter, and these services should fit in with your goals.
- What are all the positive impacts we can expect? A digital marketing agency should be able to identify all the positive impacts of digital marketing, including content, social community building, or even publicity.
What are some of the questions you ask when shopping for a digital marketing agency?
ParadigmNEXT, Inc. is a digital agency headquartered in Chicagoland. We provide branding, identity, integrated marketing, social media strategy, art direction, web-design & development, startup incubation, commercial video production, product development, and commercial storefront development services to a wide array of clients ranging from bootstrapped startups to successful longstanding companies.
In this digital age, customers no longer want to wait for information about small businesses. They want the information when they need it. They want it now. To stay up to date with the market trends and surpass competition, it is imperative that small businesses embrace SoLoMo, in other words, Social, Local, and Mobile marketing.
SoLoMo is a comprehensive marketing approach that offers opportunities to retailers, marketers and consumers. Outlined below, it defines a complete and polished digital marketing strategy.
- So=Social: Social media is used to rapidly reach customers. In a recent study, marketers found that consumers look to third party resources rather than the brands themselves for information. Statistically, 62% of all online shoppers read product-related comments from friends on Facebook and 75% of these shoppers click through to the retailerâ€™s site.
- Lo=Local: Optimization tools such as geotags are used to help customers get the most localized information wherever they are. Currently, 65 million Americans use mobile or location based services. The proportion of smartphone owners using location-based services has grown almost 35% in less than a year to 74% in February of 2012.
- Mo=Mobile: Todayâ€™s consumer is largely defined by their mobility. People have the ability to check for updated information at any point in the day, through iPhone, iPads, laptops, and even glasses (like Google glasses)! There is no reason why business information cannot be updated when and where there is Internet access. Furthermore, 82% of smartphone owners said they always have their phones with them when they are in-store.
Through SoLoMo, consumers feel more connected and loyal to brands, largely due to the exceptional customer experience they are provided from small businesses. SoLoMo benefits small business owners by not only increasing revenue and sales, but by truly transforming consumer behaviors.
ParadigmNext is a leader in SoLoMo strategies for both small and large local business in Chicagoland. Contact ParadigmNext today to find out how they develop and implement this strategy to improve small businesses.
As a marketing and publishing expert, Yana Nirshberg lives and breathes innovation. Her record of serial entrepreneurship and professionalism have lead her to the cutting edge of marketing strategy and techniques. Yana represents an entirely new school of thought, one that believes in the value of perfectly created and well distributed content. email@example.com or ParadigmNext