SBAC cranks up the volume on our 1K Strong, 1K Loud Membership Drive with 22 New Members
- Our SBAC 1K Strong, 1K Loud Membership Drive continues through our four-year anniversary on May 1, and we want to expand our membership to 1,000+
- As our critical mass continues to grow, we will have a stronger and louder voice in Springfield and Washington and continue to enhance our member benefits. We can do more!
- Weâ€™re asking all our members to recruit 1 additional member by
identifying colleagues who can benefit from SBAC, inviting them to
events, sharing stories about the SBAC, and more.
- Head over to our 1K Strong, 1K Loud page under Membership to learn more.
- Thanks to member introductions and referrals, we’ve already had 22 new members join the SBAC!
SBAC Continues to Fight for Lower LLC Fees
As the state legislature convenes this month, the SBAC continues to
fight to lower the state’s excessive LLC fees by expanding our coalition
of 30+ business groups and meeting with legislators across the state
about the issue
- Join us on a Business Leaders Delegation Trip to Springfield to talk about this issue one-on-one with our state legislators on Wednesday, February 26.
- Look for postcards at SBAC events we’ll send to your legislators urging them to lower LLC fees
- To get involved, contact SBAC Advocacy Director Blanca Campos at email@example.com.
Save the Date â€“ Advocacy Awards Dinner
- Our third Annual SBAC Advocacy Dinner & Awards Ceremony at the
Chicago Cultural Center is scheduled on April 16 from 6-10 pm
- Join us to celebrate SBAC successes and honor our business leaders
who have dedicated their time and energy to level the playing field for
small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Last yearâ€™s event sold out, click here to reserve your tickets today and learn more about sponsorship opportunities!