Co-Branded Credit Card Launched ~ Holiday Campaign ~ Gubernatorial Meet & Greet ~ Upcoming Events
Mission of the SBAC
The SBAC is a non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, creating valuable connections and facilitating business relationships, cost-savings programs (including Office Depot program, office sharing, and strategic sponsorships offering members discounted services and products) and educational services.
- We believe that the success of small business is a critical component of the nationâ€™s economic well-being
- We believe that in order to ensure a fair and level playing field,
small business must have a powerful and united advocacy voice at the
local, state and federal level
- We believe that through cooperative networking, idea sharing and education, small business can flourish
SBAC Launches Co-Branded Business Credit Card with MB Financial
We are excited to announce that the SBAC and MB Financial Bank have partnered to bring SBAC members a small business credit card that offers the same consumer protections available on personal cards with the more robust online account management business people need. The MB Platinum MasterCardÂ® Business Card includes the following protections:
â€¢ Provides a 45-day notice period before any change in terms, rates or fees
â€¢ Has uniform credit card payment due dates every month
â€¢ Will apply any rate increases only to new purchases made after any rate
change becomes effective
â€¢ There will be no rate increases for the first twelve months after account
Head over to Member Benefits > SBAC/MB Credit Card on the SBAC web site to learn more and apply today!
Save Money on Gifts this Season with the SBAC Holiday Campaign!
The SBAC is launching our first ever Holiday Campaign featuring discounted products and services from our SBAC businesses that are perfect for your gift-giving needs. Delight clients, employees, family and friends this holiday season, while saving money and supporting the SBAC and our members.
Head over to our Member Benefits section (Holiday Campaign)on ourweb site to see participating businesses and start shopping! Any questions, or if you would like to join the Holiday Campaign, please contact Amy Masters at email@example.com. Click here for the flyer listing all our participating businesses.
Weigh in on Small Business Issues at the SBAC Gubernatorial Candidate Meet & Greet
The SBAC is excited to provide small business owners and advocates an opportunity to weigh in on issues impacting the small business community with Gubernatorial candidates.
The event will be held on Friday, January 10, 2014 from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus, located at 2815 Jorie Blvd in Oak
Brook. tickets, including lunch, are $40. Click here to learn more and reserve your tickets.
Upcoming Events you wonâ€™t want to miss! (www.sbacil.org/calendar)
- December 9: New Member Orientation at The Parthenon in Chicago from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Special thanks to Geoff Kasselman with Op2mize for sponsoring!
- December 12: Multi-Chapter Suburbs Holiday Party at Oak Brook Hyatt at McDonald’s Campus from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Special thanks to our Western Suburbs Executive Board for sponsoring!
- December 13: Grow Your Business Boot Camp at LC Conference Center, 8567 Higgins Road in Chicago from 8 am to noon. Tickets are free and include breakfast. Click here for the flyer and email Amy Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org. to register!
- December 19: Chicago Holiday Party and Toy Drive sponsored by our Young Professionals Board at Layer One Media in Chicago from 6 to 8 p.m.
Special thanks to our host Brody Buss with Layer One Media and sponsor Heidi Newman with Golan’s Moving and Storage!
Bring a toy to donate to child residing at A Safe Haven, age newborn to 15 and take $10 off your ticket price!