The Small Business Advocacy Council and a coalition of engaged stakeholders have come together to revitalize, empower and connect commercial corridors in Cook County in an effort to bring our community into the post-pandemic economy. This is a collaborative effort involving grassroots engagement, policy advocacy and educational initiatives.
Some of the many chambers and organizations that are a part of our coalition:
- Building Strong Millennials
- Greater Englewood Chamber of Commerce
- Uptown United / Uptown Chamber of Commerce
- Logan Square Chamber of Commerce
- Southeast Chicago Commission
- Rogers Park Business Alliance
- New Covenant Development Corporation
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Woodlawn Chamber of Commerce
- Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- Jefferson Park Chamber of Commerce
- Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce
- Winnetka - Northfield - Glencoe Chamber of Commerce
We are promoting policies that reduce the number of commercial vacancies, cut unnecessary restrictions (red tape), and encourage local investment in small businesses.