NRC Advocacy Initiatives
A robust coalition of business and community organizations has come together to develop and
advocate for policies to spark economic development and support businesses in local communities.
There has never been a more important time to revitalize neighborhood business districts.
Here is our agenda:
- Pass policies that reduce vacancies in local business districts
- Work with policymakers to ensure property owners and small
businesses can find updated, accurate and clear guidance
on zoning requirements
- Cut unnecessary red tape for small businesses and property
- Establish incentives for businesses that train and hire
formerly incarcerated individuals
- Encourage local investment in local communities through
intrastate equity crowdfunding
- Support local chambers of commerce
Do you have a suggestion about how to support business districts? Would you like to get involved? Learn more at SBAC/NRC page or reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the buttons below to view, download and engage in our agenda.