Meeting Every Need
Inland Bank’s National line of Health Savings Account Program is dedicated on serving Consumers, Employers, Brokers, and Carriers with a focus on HSA education; along with sales and customer service support.
About Inland Bank
Inland Bank and Trust, established in 1977, is a growing Chicago based community bank with 12 bank locations. Inland Bank has a national online presence for HSA checking, Home Mortgages, & Financial Advisor loan. Inland Bank and Trust embraces the complexities needed in your business and personal life to provide successful options that will work for you, where and when you need them.
What is a HSA?
Many employers are choosing High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) to maximize savings while positioning HSA as a tool to help employees manage their healthcare expenses, now and into retirement. The benefits of having a HDHP paired with a HSA include:
- Tax-sheltered trust account that you own for paying qualified medical, dental and vision expenses
- Triple Tax Savings; something no other retirement vehicle can offer
- Compliment to retirement plan that can be saved or used today to pay for qualified medical expenses
- “No Fee” account option for employees and individuals
- At no cost, HSA Administration handled in-house on behalf of the employer
- Focus on HSA education to garner greater employee engagement in the HDHP/HSA
- Inland Bank builds strong relationships with each employer, employee and individual
- Personalized customer service; before, during and after the enrollment process
- Visa Debit Card, Online Baking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay at no additional cost
- Mutual Fund investment options available
Who should you contact?
Instructions for Enrolling as a New Employer
- Complete the Employer Set Up Form using promo code SBAC in the "how did you hear about us" field, and email to HSA@inlandbank.com or fax to 630-908-6460, Attn: HSA
- Within 24 hours, a HSA Account Executive will reach out to you and add your Employer Group to our system.
- A HSA Account Executive will work directly with the designated company HSA contact to help choose the most convenient enrollment and contribution method: online, paper or both.
- If needed, the HSA Account Executive will work directly with the HSA contact person or insurance agent/broker to customize employee education materials prior to enrollment process, explaining benefits of HSA. This is based on individual company needs.
- The employee enrollment process begins