The SBAC is laser-focused on advocating for the Small Business Community and moving policies that will help small businesses make it through the pandemic.
Support Small Business
The SBAC is advocating for federal policies that will help the small business community through this pandemic.
- The SBAC is fighting to make forgivable PPP loans deductible pursuant to the intent of Congress.
- The SBAC is advocating for the passage of the Restart Act so that small businesses can make it through the pandemic.
- The SBAC is working to ensure property owners are provided relief through the next stimulus package.
- The SBAC is working to ensure that local chambers of commerce are not once again excluded from future stimulus.
- The SBAC is zealously pushing Congress to act now before more businesses fail or more jobs are lost.
The Recovery Initiative to Support Employment will help get people back to work safely, and support employers who hire and train employees.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating impact on minority owned businesses. This is the time to reform the process of awarding minority contracts in Illinois. Read about our policy proposals here and join the SBAC as a free advocate member to support our efforts!